Source & Credit
Preparation & Cooking Time
Here we have another recipe from Donal Skehan, the food writer, food Photographer and TV Presenter. The recipe originated from The Pleasures of the Table: Rediscovering Theodora Fitzgibbon.
- Fry the bacon and black pudding in a pan and transfer to a separate plate when cooked.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl and add in all of the ingredients.
- Bring the pan to a medium heat, add in butter and when butter has melted pour in egg mixture.
- Cook the bottom until golden, then put under a hot grill to finish the top.
- Season to taste and garnish with chopped chives.
Serve on its own or with some dressed salad leaves.