Competition Details – February 2018
As a thank you for your interest in the ‘Meet the Producer‘ feature, Speyside Specialities in association with BlackPudding.Club are offering a Speyside Specialities Gift Hamper as a competition prize*.
[*Terms & Conditions apply]
To take part in the competition, complete one or more of the following using the hashtag #SpeysideSpecialities:
*** THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED ***
- Via the form below (you will earn a bonus additional entry into the draw)
- Like & Comment #SpeysideSpecialities on our Facebook competition post(s)
- Follow & RT #SpeysideSpecialities on our Twitter competition tweet(s)
- Follow & Comment #SpeysideSpecialities on our Instagram competition post
Competition Entry Form
This form is closed
Follow Us on Social Media
It’s not obligatory to do so to be entered into the competition nor are there any bonus points for doing so, however, your continued support would be appreciated! Thank You.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- There is one prize available for the winner of the competition:
- The prize is a Speyside Specialities Hamper which includes a selection of ALL their award winning product range – black and white pudding, haggis, burgers……
- Competition entry will open following publication on the BlackPudding.club website of the article Speyside Specialities | Featured Producer on Friday 23rd February 2018, closing at 11.59pm on Friday 23rd March 2018.
- Entry to the competition is FREE by using a valid email address to submit the hashtag in the form provided or via any of the methods on the stated social media platforms.
- In confirming acceptance to BlackPudding.club terms and conditions of the competition, you also acknowledge your consent to receive via email periodic updates relating to club articles, recipes, latest news and offers.
- Club Members are automatically entered into the prize draw. You may register to become a member to be included in this and any future prize draws.
- A single list of all entrants fulfilling the entry requirement will be compiled for purposes of the selecting a competition winner. Only one entry per platform will be accepted for the purposes of selecting a winner [therefore allowing a maximum of 5 entries].
- The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received. The selection of the winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into by the BlackPudding.club in respect of the winner chosen by random selection.
- Entry is open to any UK & Ireland residents aged 18 or over, except the employees and family members of BlackPudding.Club and Speyside Specialities.
- There is no alternative prize or cash alternative. The prize is provided by Speyside Specialities, who reserve the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- BlackPudding.club will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any entrant using the details from which an entry is submitted, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BlackPudding.club or otherwise.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to participate in publicity at BlackPudding.club’s request if they are the winner of the competition. Winners agree that BlackPudding.club (or Speyside Specialities) may in its sole discretion use their name and image and their comments relating to the Prize for follow-up marketing purposes on their website and social media without notice and without any fee being paid.
- By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to a complete release of any social media platform* from any or all liability in connection with this contest. [*includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.]
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- BlackPudding.club accepts no liability for errors or omissions contained within the competition details or any other part of the Social Media accounts and/or Website concerning the competition.
- BlackPudding.club reserves the right:
- to disqualify any persons whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the competition;
- to add or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and
- to cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- BlackPudding.club shall not be liable for any costs, losses or expenses incurred by an entrant in connection with this competition, unless required by law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of this prize draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.